Sunday, May 1, 2011

Silas Says/ Logie Says

Silas Says
We had the following converstaion at dinner:

S: So guys, Mother's Day is in a few weeks....pause....and for Mother's Day, I want a falling off bike. (That means the kind with training wheels that you can fall off of).
D:   Well Silas, you're not a mom.  Mother's Day is when we give presents to moms.
M:  Yeah, and Father's Day is when we give presents to dads.
(a few minutes later)
S:  Okay.  Well for Bike Day, I want a falling off bike!
D:  Oh, okay, but Bike Day was yesterday.  So you'll have to wait a whole year until Bike Day comes again.
S:  Well we can have pretend Bike Day and I can get a falling off bike.
D:  Okay Silas, for pretend Bike Day, I'll get you a pretend falling off bike!

As we were getting ready for bed the other night, Silas just randomly started singing a song to me, this is what it sounded like: 
"Are you gonna kiss me or what?  Are we gonna do this all day?" (sung with the cutest little face you've ever seen!) 
This was his version of the new county song, "Are you Gonna Kiss me or Not?"

Logie Says
When we did the final walk-through of our house on Friday, we took the boys with us.  It was their first time seeing the inside and they were extatic!  They ran into their room and we said, this is your room.  Logie looks around the empty rooom and he says, "Where's my cib?" 

When Logan tries to mimic our singing of the ABC song, he includes his own invention letter, it's called "double x".

1 comments:

Ayisha said...

You two have the most ADORABLE children. Congrats on the house!! I'm still waiting for pictures.... :)