We have been in our new house for a week now and we are in LOVE! We're mostly out of boxes and the kitchen updating is coming along nicely. Everyday I find new little things that I love about our house, like being able to brush my teeth, take my contacts out, and go to the bathroom before bedtime right in my own bedroom. Or being able to work on the yard while the boys play around in our backyard (which they are LOVING!) This is an update of some of the progress and happenings, I'll do a full home tour after we're finished putting stuff together.
Silas was SO excited about "closing on the house". When he woke up from nap the day we got the keys I showed them to him and said, "Guess what I got!" He said, "Aww Mom, you closed without me!"
The chest in the boys room, when Silas shows it to people, he says, "And you can put kids in there!"
They loved dancing in their closet because it was so loud!
I didn't love the huge mirror in the front room, so Tyrel and my dad busted it down piece by piece.
He was so excited because he got this huge piece of the laminate off in one piece! On the other wall he had chistled away at it tediously getting small pieces at a time.
Hooray, no more orange and a place for the new appliances!
This was the inbetween picture with the new countertops and appliances. Last night, Tyrel and Ray worked on the backsplash. We still have to paint and change the hardware. Getting close to a brand new kitchen! I'm SO spoiled! And I have the BEST hubby in the world who has been working almost constantly and letting me have everything I want!



3 comments:
The house is looking awesome!!! I'm so glad you are loving it! I can't wait to see it in person! I love that you have a chest to put kids in...can I fit in it??? haha love you all!
I LOVE seeing home renovations. How exciting for you guys!!!
You guys did a great job updating the house! The house looks great! So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment