Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HAPPY Weekend!

What a great weekend we had!  We have a new nephew!!!  We are so filled with JOY that Grayson Blaze King made it into this world saftely.  We got to go visit him on Saturday and I'm already so in love with that little man!  He has tons of hair and big feet and hands.  Silas and Logan didn't get to meet him yet because they weren't allowed in the hospital, but Sias keeps talking about how excited he is to go see Grayson at Nanet and Ray's house. We forgot to take our camera to the hospital so I'm stealing a picture from their blog.  Isn't he SO cute!?


Another great thing this weekend is that my brother Jon graduated from his AIT training and is now here for a few weeks.  The look on Daniel's face was absolutely priceless when he realized his Daddy (who he hadn't seen in a month) was here.  He couldn't get those little legs off that couch fast enough!  We had a fun party on Saturday to celebrate and we are excited for another new nephew to be born on Monday. 

Finally, Silas gave the scripture in Primary on Sunday.  It was the cutest thing I've ever seen!  He walked right into the primary room and sat down on the "Scripture Chair".  Tyrel came up and helped him say it, and he said it so proudly and with a big smile.  I can't believe my little Silas is old enough to be giving the Scripture!  I'm proud of him!

2 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

Yay for happy weekends! So glad Janet and Ray had their baby. He is so cute! I can't believe Silas is old enough to give the scripture either! Silas and Corbin are both getting so big. I'm glad they are finally getting along better. They are maturing! Lol! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soo sad I missed hearing Si-Si say the scripture! That was probably too too cute!