So as we've been training for our race (the Moab 1/2 marathon in March), I have been "trying out" different gyms and using their 7-day trial memberships to avoid having to run outside in the dark (scary!) So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I would run on a treadmill and then do my Saturday run outside when Tyrel is home. It's been great, except I'm out of trials and not willing to committ to a year membership...I'd rather have a house! Thankfully I have a sweet sister who comes over and watches my boys during the day so I can go for a run.
Well the past two weeks I have felt like I am running on a treadmill all day, only it goes like this: Treadmill turns on to a comfortable pace...a little faster...I'm still okay...a little faster...getting a little worn out...faster...faster...faster...FASTER...oh no, I'm at the point where I'm going to get shot off the treadmill and into the weights because I can't keep up...and yet the treadmill still keeps going.
I don't mean to complain, there have been plenty of Happy and Fun things that happened in these weeks, I just want to record them as "treadmill" weeks. The pictures are proof that many great things have happened in the past two weeks. The best thing of the week is that we have another new nephew!
Well done Jon and Chelsy!
These weeks also included visiting some more with our other new nephew, Grayson, we even caught him with his eyes open!
I think that look means FAVORITE UNCLE...what do you think?
Logie is so in love with his new cousins. Silas is too, but we tried to keep him away because he's had a cold.
Aren't they the cutest little family!?
And for the rest of the weeks' happenings...we made Valentine's with Aunt Izzy while the boys had Boys' Night and played X-Box.
We had a snowing party where we drank hot cocoa and made some snowmen.
And this is my little 20-month-old Logan. I can't believe he is in nursery! He is already learning and came home knowing all about the "Snowman Song". This is his "small, small, small"
Look real close and you'll see my old contact that we found Silas trying to stick in his eye.
And finally, while I was running on a treadmill, the boys were giving massages. Why didn't I stay home and get one!?



1 comments:
Rucifee! I am so proud of you for training for a 1/2 marathon! That is amazing! Running is hard, its takes time, and commitment and motivation. Running on a treadmill is a whole other story. You are a strong woman! And, by the way, you look amazing!!
Post a Comment