I have changed my display background in hopes that the sun will come back out! We decided that if Baby Brother is going to take so long to get here, we needed to start planning some things to do instead of sitting around planning that he would already be here! So last weekend we went to Wheeler's Farm where they were having Summer Stampede. It was only $2 to get in and they had all these fun things we could do. Silas loved it! Now we just need a plan for this weekend!

Playing "Laser Tag" with water guns.

I look scary because someone was trying to shoot me!

Look out!


Feeding the ducks

One of my new favorite pictures!

We let Silas do a pony ride and he LOVED it! We were worried that he would be scared and start crying once we got him on, but he was a natural! He just rode with one hand on the saddle horn and waved at us the other time. He didn't even mind when Tyrel wasn't right next to him!


Silas and Tyrel went down this super slide, Silas would have done it all day long if we let him!

Silas and Aunt Styfe

They had a big pool with bubbles and giant wands.
2 comments:
I love Silas's hair cut! Oh my gosh, I totally laughed out loud at the picture of you cracking the whip on Tyrel! HILARIOUS! I hope baby brother decides to come soon, but you look AWESOME for being 9 months preggo!
Nana! Snakes..Eww. Love the pictures-everyone looks great! Love the one of uncle nacho in trouble with aunt helen! Were you this late with silas? Well, enjoy the time-cause everything changes! Good luck guys, let me know so i can send something.
OH, so there was a missonary up here that went to school with you and steph...I'll catch his name again and let you know!
Post a Comment