Monday, June 1, 2009

Silas' Second Birthday Party

I decided I'd better hurry up and post these before we have another birthday to post about. We had so much fun celebrating Silas' birthday at the Bountiful Park. We had lots of family and friends there...thanks everyone who was able to make it! These pictures are just in a random order but they show all the fun we had. I never thought I would have so much fun planning and putting on birthday parties for my kids! We sure love Si-bug and are glad to have had him around for two years already!
After the party, he was putting the candles in the Melmo cupcakes so he could blow them out again.

Silas is pretty possessive of his things, but Porter found a chance when Silas was away and got his turn to play with all the fun toys.

Riley and Ally sure went at it with the water guns. Good thing Tammy and Rick's kids came or there would have been no kids to play!

Silas loved the concept of the squirt gun, but he couldn't figure out that he had to point it away from himself, so he kept squirting himself in the face!

This is after the pinata had been "broken" and dumped. He just loved hitting it again and again.


Aunt Styfe did the final honors

Porter's turn!






As soon as he opened the present with his Melmo blanket in it, he layed down, put it on himself and said, "Night night!"

Mmm...slurpee!

1 comments:

DJWK said...

Oh, I'm so sad that we are so far away..it looks like a beautiful weekend for a birthday party. Abuelitos look good; I liked the picture. Happy Birthday Silas!