Yesterday we got to go home and boy was I glad. I had a really easy and fast labor...only 6 hours and I was so drugged I didn't feel anything, in fact, I felt like sleeping and could hardly keep my eyes open. I didn't get much sleep at the hospital though, and it was nice to just be in our home and have our little Si-bug back with us, we missed him! Thanks Grammy, Teebo, Aunt Izzy, and Aunt Styphe for watching him! Silas just loves his baby brother. Everytime he wakes up or walks into the room and sees him he gets all excited and says, "Baby brother! Hold, hold!" He likes to hold him for a few seconds, or to lay with him when he is on the love sac. When we were saying prayers last night, we asked Silas whose turn it was, he said, "Baby Brother!" It has been rough trying to keep Silas out of things, he is definitely pushing our buttons with not listening, but it will get better. Logan is doing great, he likes to eat a lot and all the time and he doesn't care for sleeping at night...what a surpise! We love our little boys though and I'm so grateful for Tyrel, he has been such a BIG help taking care of me and our boys. I'll miss him when he goes back to work tomorrow!
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago



1 comments:
I'm so glad things are going well at home. Logan is absolutely adorable!! We cant wait to see him again. Give Silas a sqeeze for me!
Post a Comment