Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Baby is Here!

We are now WE FOUR KINGS. Logan Carwood King was born today at 1:50 weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches long. He seems so big to us because Silas was 5 lbs. 9 oz. We are both doing great and I will put more details about the labor and stuff tomorrow. For now enjoy the pics.



































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are SOO happy for you guys!!! We cant wait to meet the little guy, he is SO cute! I hope you are feeling well, you look great Rucifee! SERIOUSLY let me know if there is anything we can do to help, do you need a babysitter for Silas this week?

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

What a healthy cutie! I love the hair sticking up! Congratulations!

Brandon and Bethany said...

WOW! look at all that hair! He's amazing. Congratulations, seriously.

Queen of Kings said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS! He is DARLING! WE LOVE YOU and are so glad he is here I can hardly wait to meet him in person! Glad everything went well Congrats again!!

DJWK said...

7lbs. 12oz! Yikes guys..congrats! We want more pictures!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Congrats! He's beautiful and I love all his dark hair!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

Look at all that hair!!! He's SO handsome!!! It makes me excited... only 36 more days!!! Congrats!!!!

Preece Family said...

how adorable!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! I am sooo happy for you guys...I hope you enjoy having to little boys...I sure do!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the last picture where his face is all squished up and matching his extra skin on his chest! Like a little ol'man. Congratulations to all of you, you must be so proud!! We love you all and are keeping you in our prayers. I will keep an eye on this site. Lots of Love, Arica n kidz

Anonymous said...

He is so darling. Silas looks like a proud big brother. Great to see each of the family. But where is Grandpa? Thanks for sharing your blessings. Love, Aunt Betty