Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Skills

Tyrel tried out his baby haircutting skills for the first time last week. Silas has had a few trims just with scissors, but we decided it was time--his hair was getting too long and out of control. So we put Silas in his high chair, gave him a toy, and gave Daddy a toy (the buzzers). He was pretty good for the first part but towards the end he got tired of it and wanted to be done. It turned out great though!


Silas is also working on some new skills, we wanted to show off what he can do! The pictures are self explanitory I think.



5 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey, I love your name we three kings that is so cute. Good job on the haircut he looks completely adorable! I am so glad you joined the blogging world that way we can keep in touch.
Aimee

Stacy said...

So cute! Tristan needs a cut pretty bad too. His hair is starting to curl into his hears and I think it always tickles him because he is always grabbing at it. I am afraid to cut it though because I don't want to loose the curl from his hair! Everyone I have talked to that their kid had curly hair they said it went away after they cut it. Anyways, Tristan does the same thing with the cupboards. We have the kitchen baby proofed but the bathroom isn't and he likes to crawl in there.

Aimee said...

Hi Elena,
Here is the address to the website for cute blog backgrounds. https://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
If you have any questions or problems call me and I will come over and help you.
Aimee

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute haircut. I love the picture of him in the cupboard. That's cute.

Queen of Kings said...

Oh my heck everytime I see new pictures of Silas I get so excited! I love the haircut good job Tyrel it looks great!! And the bum in the cuboard is so funny!! And love his Farmer in Training onzie!! You are the cutest parents! We LOVE YOU!!