We met at BYU-Idaho and were married in August of 2006. In July of 2008, Tyrel graduated in Business and Elena graduated in elementary education. Tyrel works as a financial analyst for the State of Utah and I get to stay home with our boys!
Silas
Also known as Si-bug, Si-Si, or "One of My Crazies". He will soon be 5 and in Kindergarten in the fall!
Logan
Obviously not an updated picture but I LOVE it so it stays. Logie Bear is almost 3, weighs the same as his brother, and even wear brother's jammies half the time.
1 comments:
Oh boy, I am the first to leave a comment! Well, WELCOME! I am glad that you are blogging! I enjoy reading and seeing pics...
Happy Birthday Silas! Wow, he is tiny...compared to Will and Katie. I can't wait for more!
Love you,
DJWK
*you can check out seattleperringtons.blogspot.com
Post a Comment