Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Counting Down the Days

We are counting down the days until Izzy gets home (currently there are 3) and we are trying to fill them with fun things.

A few days a week I trade babysitting with my friend Paige. Silas and her daughter Seren are 3 months apart and they are pretty much best friends. We make jokes that they are going to be married some day!

We have fun playing together, the other day we played dress up and danced to a Raffi CD.



Silas and Seren pulled all of the blankets out of the cupboard and climbed in to play. The cupboard was too short so they kept bonking their heads and wondering, "what just happened?" Also, the cupboard was a little small and they kept pushing each other out of the way so they could get out.

Last night Silas and I made brownies for Tyrel to eat when he got home from work. Silas helped pour the mix in and then he decided to taste it. After that, his interest wasn't really in helping, it was more for tasting. He was a good little stirrer though.




5 comments:

Stacy said...

You better watch out what you say Elena, Charlene and my mom said that about Matthew and I and look what happened! I guess it's not so bad though, we are happy and can't believe it actually happened. I can't believe that Izzie is coming home already! That went by so fast, isn't she having a homecoming in Billings at some point?

Anonymous said...

How much fun! OK, so your blog is waaay better than ours! Holy cow!

Queen of Kings said...

ok seriously you are the worlds cutest MOM!! I LOVE looking at all of your fun pictures I just love seeing Silas he is the cutest little thing! The brownie mixing picture is darling I just LOVE YOU!!

bren said...

Hey Elena, you guys have a blog too! We'll have to exchange addresses because we also have one. (its on a private setting so send me your gmail address to brendi.lee@gmail.com if you want to see ours.) Silas is so cute, especially helping cook brownies!

S&J Jones Family said...

James loves to help cook, too. Today he came into the kitchen and said "You know what, Mommy? I need you to go into the livingroom. I'm gunna cook dinner." I thought it was cute.