With our new background, I am celebrating that it is no longer snowing, rainy, and windy (okay it's a little windy still) in Rexburg and that it is warm enough to play outside!
It finally felt like summer this weekend because we went on a little vacation. We went to Utah to see my sister Izzy who just returned from her mission and it was a blast! Silas was not too fond of the car ride, but we made it. He had lots of fun with the attention from everyone, and I think he was glad for a break from our apartment!![]()
It was fun to have all three girls home to celebrate Father's Day, but we did miss Jon and Chelsy this weekend and are excited to see them soon!

Tyrel celebrated his second Father's Day and was excited to get the movie "Willow"! When he was little, they used to watch that movie every Sunday for a month straight. 
We also had the chance to go meet Tyrel's new cousin, Porter. He is so cute! Silas is going to teach him everything he knows, which should be pretty easy since they'll be about the same size in a couple of months!

Poor Izzy hurt her ankle on the last P-Day of her mission! So she was a gimp this weekend, but we still managed to get some good shopping in. With all the fun we had, it was sure hard to come back for class, but the nice weather sure helped our spirits!



6 comments:
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES and your new summery background!! You are adorable! It looks like you had so much fun I wish that we would have been here to see you too I am glad you got to see Porter he is so cute! I love the picture of your Mom and Silas you can see what a great grandma she is :) Thank You for sharing!
Isabel looks so great...well, except the foot. That looks like it probably hurts. Glad you got to go home for Father's Day. I bet it was great to hang out with the girls :)
Hey! its cool how you guys have a blog too--its fun finding other people you know who do. So yeah, I would be more than happy to take your pictures. The only thing is, I have to wait until my other lense comes in the mail which will probably be within the next two weeks. Is that too late? Just know that I am just beginning, but I think if I take enough, at least one will turn out good! :) So just let me know!
btw Can you believe Silas and Deacon are one year already!? (Deacon almost anyway).
Oh my gosh! I used to watch the movie Willow when I was like 5, that is THE scariest movie ever made! ok, so maybe we'll need to revisit this old film when you guys move closer....
That was so fun seeing Isabel!! I'm glad you guys have a blog!!!! Silas is a cutie. Your dad looks so happy in that picture with all his girls. What a special day. Hope you guys are doing good and hang in there with school! You're almost done!
Hey, it's me again. Well I just ordered my new lens so if it's not too late & you still want your pictures taken, let me know, I'd love to do it for you. My lens should be here within the next few days. Just let me know! :)
Post a Comment