I am OVERWHELMED at the blessings that our family has been given lately!!! Since Tyrel got his job with the state in September, we have had so much more financial freedom, especially, being able to save for a down payment for a house...something I'd only dreamed about until then. We always said, "Someday, when we can get a house..." with no idea when that someday would ever come! After September, we'd come up with a plan that we'd be ready to make an offer in August of 2011. It was no longer a someday, but more like, "I can wait until August, no problem! Neighbor's music downstairs vibrating my feet? No problem...wait until August. Our porch, shelves, closets, bedrooms, etc. are FILLED to the MAX? No problem...I can wait until August."
Then a few months ago, out of the no where, Tyrel sent me a text that the lead on his team was quitting. This position is one that he had told me, in 3 or 4 years if that position ever comes available, I'll apply for it. All of a sudden, 6 months after starting his job, this position is available. They were posting the position and Tyrel of course applied for it. It was different than the last time he was interviewing, we pretty much HAD to have that job, we were at the end of the line. This time, it would be a GREAT thing, but we didn't HAVE to have it. Tyrel worked hard brushing up his resume and cover letter, and submitted it. There were 150 applicants and he got invited for a screening interview, and then for a real interview, and then for a second interview! Then last week he received an official offer for the position. I am SO PROUD of him and the hard work he does for our family! This was such an unexpected blessing to our family, especially as we are preparing to take on a mortgage, it makes all our ducks in a row a lot more comfortably!
And now, all of a sudden, we are under contract on a HOUSE!!! How did this happen? There were several little miracles that happened all along the way and now if all goes through, we'll be moving into our house the middle of May! It is in a quiet neighborhood, about a mile south east from where we live now, still in Bountiful. It has what we need and plenty of bonus things that we weren't even thinking would come with a house in our price range! I can't get decorating and the like out of my head and keep mentally planning everything I'm going to do with our house.
We are GRATEFUL GRATEFUL GRATEFUL at how all of this just fell into place and we can truly see the hand of the Lord in our lives!




4 comments:
That's awesome Elena!!! I'm so happy for you guys! What wonderful miracles for your family.
wooohooo! I'm sooo excited for you guys! Tyrel is the man! You'll LOVE a house!!! I was the same when we were waiting to move into our house...I'd lie in bed and plan where I'd put what and what I wanted to do with the place!
Oh Elena, that's soo soo soo exciting! Good Job Tyrel! We can't wait to hear about the new place! Just love you guys! So Happy for you!
Having your own home will be so wonderful. congrats Tyrel on the job promotion!
Post a Comment