We FINALLY got around to getting some new family pictures! (The one on our wall is from when Silas was Logan's current age.) A big THANK YOU to our friend Sarah who did a FABULOUS job with our pictures! Wow I have CUTE boys--all three of them!!! What a lucky wife and mommy I am!
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago










6 comments:
Elena what lucky boys they are to have YOU! I love them all! You are such a darling family! WE LOVE YOU GUYS! Again So darling and So glad you were able to get them it was worth the wait :) LOVE THOSE BOYS! I feel so blessed to be their Aunt! I could go on for ages about how cute they are... I'll just say one more time I LOVE THEM!
oh my goodness !! i loved looking at your pictures ! your boys are so sweet and cute !!! thanks for sharing !
Elena, what a beautiful family you guys are! You are stunningly beautiful, Tyrel is handsome like all of the King men, and Silas and Logan are too cute for words! The family pictures are wonderful, I want copies of them all! haha Darian pointed out that you and Logie are the exact some shade of tan and Tyrel and Silas are the exact same shade! FUNNY! I'm jealous!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
I love them! I can't believe they are growing up so fast! So cute.
I LOVE that last one of you and Silas! I feel like these pictures totally captured what it means to be a King! Your little family is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment