Monday, August 23, 2010

Love this Man!

Better late than never right?  On the 12th, Tyrel and I celebrated our 4th anniversary!  Time sure flies!  So why am I so in LOVE with this man?  I'll tell you...
1.  He alway knows how to fix me...and he's fast at it!  When I've had a bad day or am super stressed, all he has to do is just walk in the door, do his thing, and I'm better (or better than I was!)
2.  He knows how to make me laugh!  One time he sang "Lady and the Tramp" to the Beauty and the Beast theme (unknowingly) and I laughed SO HARD!  I told him that whenever I need a laugh he has to sing that to me and he does.
3.  He is the BEST DADDY!  Anyone who's ever seen him playing with his two boys knows this!  I love to watch him snuggling with them on the love sac playing, watching a show, or reading stories.
4.  He is a HARD WORKER!  He works so hard to provide for us and make sure that we always have what we need.
5.  He is my cheerleader.  He is ALWAYS cheering me on, I can't even remember one time when he didn't 100% support me in whatever I choose to do.  He still tells me I'm amazing everytime I bore him with the specifics of another fabulous couponing trip!
6.  He is KIND.  I am always having people tell me that I got a good one, or that he's such a nice guy.  And I just have to smile and say, "I know!"

Wow, I could keep going but I'll just stop there and say "I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!"  Thanks for being the best!

0 comments: