Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Girl's Night!

So this post has no pictues, just a story.  Last night I went on a Girl's Night (it has been a LONG time since the last one!)  My sisters and my friend Nisa an I were going to see "Eclipse" at the Megaplex.  We were all seated with our popcorn and drinks and licorish, got through the previews, saw the opening scene...and all of a sudden...BLANK!  The screen went blank and the movie was gone.  Well I must be cursed so I'm sorry to everyone in the theater becase the same thing happened to me at the same theater when I went to see "Twilight".  They came in and told us it would be about 5-10 minutes.  Then 5 minutes later they came in and apologized that it was a big problem and could not be fixed that night.  Bummer...but what can you do?  It's not like they planned to ruin our movie right?  But I didn't feel too badly after they gave us a movie ticket to pay for the one we just bought and another free one for our troubles!  So we went back to Nisa's and played "Dominion", a GREAT game that I recommend to all.  My sisters absolutely spanked me at it but still a great time.  So here's to more Girl's Nights...I definitely need them! Oh and THANKS to my sweetheart for watching my boys and Nisa's son, isn't he the best!?

1 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

He is the best! Thanks Tyrel! Corbin had so much fun and I really needed a night out! We will have to try to see it again...or maybe just wait till it comes out on DVD! :)