Sunday, March 7, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentie's Day was AWESOME!  I love having it on Sunday because we are already together as a famiy all day!  A week before Valentine's Day, Tyrel asked me if I wanted a box of chocolates, I said, "Yeah, maybe if it was full of Twix bars, and if thy were peanut butter, I'd be sold!" 
So Silas and Tyrel worked hard to eat the chocolates out of this box.  Then then broke up some Peanut Butter Twix bars to fill it and left it on my bed.  Aren't they sweet!?

We had our traditional Valentine's Picnic on the floor in the living room.  It was fun to have Logan join us and that Silas was old enough to not knock everything over!  We also did some singing into the syrup bottle and some dancing!
The next week, we went to my parent's Stake Valentine's Dance and had a blast!  Wish we could go dancing together more!

1 comments:

paigeejeffnkids said...

Oh, the twix in the chocolates box was the sweetest thing, way to go Tyrel and lucky you Elena! Your family is so cute, and I like your new living room furniture :0). I miss you. We need to live closer, oh wait we will very soon. Take care!