Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweet Tickets

So I think our friends are incredibly jealous of us...we always seem to score free tickets to stuff.  Mostly we have Rick and Tammy and the Miller Group to thank for that! 
Tyrel and I went on a date to the Jazz game, and this was the view from our seats (we didn't zoom in at all!)  It was awesome, the game looks a lot different from 7 rows back than from the very top row!  (that's where we sat last time!)
Not a great pic of us but it's to show how many rows between us and the court.

Here's some overdue cute pics of my boys.

1 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

I say be proud of the free tickets you score you so deserve them! Those are Awesome seats! The pic of Silas in his suit.. what a little heart throb I love those boys! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!