Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Crazy Boys

This was a new expeience for us!  Silas never stayed in the high chair long enough to fall asleep.  Tyrel and I couldn't stop laughing!  This is the face he made when we tried to catch him sleeping.




We have been enjoying some sledding with Janet and Ray and Chelsy and Daniel, and surprisingly, our $8.00 sleds are very durable!  I think they'll even make it through a couple of winters!  Silas can't get enough of sledding, he especially loves it when Tyrel pulls him back up the hill (I don't know how he does it!  I get tired just walking back up myself!)

Logan finally got his FIRST HAIRCUT.  Any of you who saw it before know that it was OUT-OF-CONTROL!  We were nervous it wouldn't look like our Logie-Bear anymore but it does!  This was about a month ago so I think he'll be getting another one tonight!  Tyrel does a great job with those buzzers!  Logan wasn't a huge fan of it, but hey...everything gets better with a cracker in your mouth right?

And THANK YOU to everyone who checked out and or joined my Mom Blog.  I'm having fun with it but we need some more members so we can get DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES!  So if you haven't checked it out, go to http://www.bestforourfamily.webs.com/ 
And if you have, then invite all your friends who are moms (maybe tell them about it on your blog). 

2 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

I love your crazy boys! Thanks for letting us sled with you we have so much fun! Agreed that I don't know how Tyrel pulls Silas I get tired just carrying myself! We sure LOVE you guys! Thank You for blessing our lives and for posting pics of those darling little boys!

Anonymous said...

AWW! I LOVE that you call him Logie-Bear! You seriously have the CUTEST boys ever!