Hey thanks for the tips, now I was able to fix a lot of things I had been meaning to on our blog and it has a new look. Oh and I also figured out how to put a You Tube video, just add it as a page element.
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago
Tyrel, Elena, Silas, Logan and Oaklee
Hey thanks for the tips, now I was able to fix a lot of things I had been meaning to on our blog and it has a new look. Oh and I also figured out how to put a You Tube video, just add it as a page element.
Posted by Elena at 7:35 PM
3 comments:
Love your new look! It looks great! LOVE YOU!
How did you make your list of blogs with the date of their last posting?? Your blog looks great!
Cute blog!
Post a Comment