Okay so I tried to put this video right on my blog but I'm not cool enough to figure out how to get a YouTube video on here. If anyone knows how, please feel free to enlighten me! This is a video that every Mom needs to watch, it will make you laugh out loud!
If the link doesn't work, just type in:
Hilary Weeks "To-Do List"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewmy_8AKkZw
Oh and while we're at it, if anyone knows how I can display when someone updates their blog on my list of blogs, I really would like to learn how so I don't have to check each blog, even the ones that haven't been updated.
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago



3 comments:
I'm trying to figure out the blogging update thing to! If someone figures it out, let me know!
As far as the updates go... you go into your list of friends /family (under layout) and there should be a box of lists. "Title of most recent item," "Snippet of most recent item" etc. Make sure those are checked and you should be good to go!
The way I learned was to go to your gmail page, click on "reader" and then click on "add a subscription." You'll have to add each blog address individually, but you'll only have to do it once and then you're done! It's so much easier! That way each time you're on your email you just click on "Reader" and it will show all the blog updates! Voila!
ps. Does not work for private blogs.
Post a Comment