Here are some pictures of our fun Valentine's Day and some other pictures of Silas. That evening we went to an adult dinner and dance at our old Stake with my family. It was fun to use what had learned in our social dance class and to actually get a work out (believe me, the baby and I sure got a workout!) Tyrel teased me that if I were any further along, we'd have had our baby that night.
Silas does this new thing where he makes this weird face everytime we are going to take his picture, it is hilarious!
We had our traditional Valentine's picnic in the front room of banana pancakes, sausage, fruit, and conversation hearts. While I was getting the food ready, Tyrel was stretching and Silas decided to join him...he sure is a DADDY'S BOY!



1 comments:
Hey Elaina!
Wow! Silas is BIG! Congrats on baby boy #2! We just found out we too are having boy #2 in July. I'm still a little shocked... I was POSITIVE I was having a girl... but we're happy he's healthy. Do you have any names picked out yet? That's a struggle for us.. if you have any ideas we're open to suggestions!!
Post a Comment