To say the least, Silas is busy ALL the time! These are some pictures of his latest things. I left him with the can of stars and went in the kitchen to do the dishes...all the sudden I hear some pouring and this is what I found:
His new obsession is with ELMO. He could watch Elmo back-to-back all day long if we would let him. He will sit there on the lovesac and eat his pop-pop (popcorn) and be zoned into Melmo.

We have been watching home movies lately and Silas loves to see himself on the TV. He will point to it, plug in the cords, and say "Si-Si, Si-Si" until we put him on the TV.

He has this little piano that he turns upside down and sticks his crayons in the holes. Then he holds it up, says "Happy!", blows, and claps his hands "Yay!" I guess he is practicing for his birthday.

We bought a washer and dryer (LOVE THEM!!!!) and Silas loves to play in them too.

Besides trying to keep up with Silas, we are just getting ready for baby brother to come. Yesterday we painted a dresser for their room (picture to come). I also bought some crafts to keep me busy and am hoping to get them done before the baby comes...we'll see!
0 comments:
Post a Comment