Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I Love About our New Place

Our apartment is finally all settled in and the last box is unpacked--yay! I have taken pictures of each room at its best (so I guess I should put the little disclaimer like on commercials results not typical). I just have to say that I love our new place and especially when comparing it to our first apartment I am in Heaven!


I love our bathroom because it actually has drawers and the mirror opens up with shelves!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kitchen! It is so open and has two ways to get into it. Silas can spread his toys and my pans out to play with and I still have room to cook. I LOVE the dishwasher and the fact that it only takes me 10 minutes to clean up after dinner, including what I used to cook with. I LOVE knowing that we have washer and dryer hookups and when we get our washer and dryer (soon) that I won't have to haul my laundry to Mom's and I won't have to pay $10 each time to wash our clothes!


I LOVE that there is actually a dining room area and our table and chairs don't have to be shoved into our kitchen/front room!


I LOVE my little family as you can see and I like to show them off too!

I love how huge our front room is and that we can have our big old lovesac in it and still have SO much room!



I love that Silas' room can fit all his toys (except the one's he drags into the front room).


I LOVE our "his and hers" closets! Enough said there!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my two favorite guys (soon to be 3)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I cant wait to come over and see it for real. I especially love the pictures on the wall, what a cute way to display them!

Brandon and Bethany said...

3!! Congrats, I'm sure you announced earlier , but I just found out. YAY!