My Uncle Chuck passed away so we made a long drive to Clarkston, Washington for the funeral. It was sad and unexpected to loose Uncle Chuck, but I take comfort in the Plan of Happiness that our Father in Heaven has given us. I take comfort in my Savior Jesus Christ and in the Atonement that He made for each person. I know that Uncle Chuck is free from the challenges he was given on this earth.
It was really nice to see my mom's side of the family who we haven't seen in many years. The military came to pay tribute at the funeral and Jon and Tyrel were checking out their guns afterward.

Silas made great friends with my cousin's daughter, Irene.

This was the first time I had met my cousin's kids Beth, and Bradley, and Alex was a baby last time I say him!
All of the cousins and their kids.

P.S. I don't know why it wouldn't let me turn off the underlining above.



0 comments:
Post a Comment