Wednesday, October 22, 2008

May the Force be With You!

We had a ward Halloween party tonight and we went as the Star Wars gang. My sister, Izzy is a genius with costumes...she truely has a gift! She can walk through D.I. and see some random thing on a shelf, and say, "That would be good for this costume!" She accumulates things and keeps them all together in her costume boxes. Then, when we have an event where we need to dress up, she goes to work. Izzy (Luke Skywalker), Stephy (Princess Leia), Pa (Obe-wan), Silas (youngling Jedi), Elen (Pademae or Queen Amadala), Tyrel (Annakin Skywalker)

Master Jedi and his apprentice.

Silas loved the carnival game where he got to sweep the ball into the pumpkin. Actually, he really just liked the ball and liked to sweep the floor!






Fighting for me?



Can't you hear the romantic music from the movie in the background!?

The youngling Jedi all ready for bed!






















4 comments:

DJWK said...

Oh we missed it! Everyone looks great. Especially Nacho! Lots of Love!

bren said...

haha! Your costumes look awesome, how fun! Silas 's outfit is so cute too.

Anonymous said...

Hey your costumes look cute. Why am I not surprised you guys dressed up like that. (smiles)
We just had our war halloween party Saturday too. I'm the activities person now so I'm glad it is over. It was fun for the kids. Not many adults dressed up.

S&J Jones Family said...

How cute, I love it!