Silas
S: Mom, is it still Holy Ghost week?
M: (Very puzzled). I don't think there's such thing as Holy Ghost week. What are you talking about?
S: Yeah Mom, you told me it was Holy Ghost week.
M: I'm pretty sure I never said that.
S: You know, where we wear hats to school or our clothes backward?
M: Oh! You mean Spirit Week!
S: (While rubbing my chest, he whispers in my ear) Oh Mom, good job making lots of milk!
M: Thanks Si. But those are private parts.
S: I know Mom, that's why I whispered!
Logan
The boys were scared from watching "Chicken Little" and worried that bad aliens or robots would come to get them. Tyrel had to explain to them that Jesus didn't make any aliens. So now, every prayer that Logan says includes: "And thank you that Jesus made no aliens."
(At church during the opening hymn, there is a substitute chorister in Sacrament Meeting)
L: Dad, why isn't organ leading the music.
T: Who do you think Organ is?
L: You know, on that trip that we went to that wasn't to Montana, he filled up our gas.
(In Oregon the attendant at the gas station fills up your gas).
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago



1 comments:
I'm laughing soooo hard!!!! They are hilarious!
Post a Comment