Monday, October 17, 2011

My Little Firemen

In September, Silas had his first preschool field trip...to the ....firestation!  I was one of the chaperones, which meant Logie got to go too.  He was SO excited to be going to preschool for the day!  Silas was very proud to have Logie there wit him.  Everytime they took a group picture, Logan wanted to be right in it, he thought he actually was a preschooler.  It broke his heart when we got back to the school and there was still an hour left of regular preschool he didn't get to go to...so I took him to Target and got him some popcorn. 








1 comments:

Ben, Elise, Lucy, and Jack said...

Rucifee! you are the cutest momma ever! I love that you took Logan to get popcorn because he couldn't go to preschool... it is the small times like that together that they seem to remember :)! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!