This is not the first time that I've journaled how mechanical Silas is. He just LOVES to see how things work. He is getting Logan in on it too. For example, this is what entertained them for hours the other day:
They would put the set of play keys on the dead bolt, turn the lock, and watch it drop to the ground.
This little corner on our front porch is the air plane, and you can only get in if he unhooks the 'slinky thingy' and lets you in. (Why the shotgun, I have no idea!) This slinky thing is used for everything, including hooking Silas and Logan together to make them "changed together birds" (from the movie "Rio").
One day, when Izzy was over, I was trying to set up the bouncer for Clifton to try out. I couldn't figure out how to get the two green thingies on so I just said forget it! Silas grabbed the screw driver and said, "I can do it Mom!" After a few minutes I heard, "See! I told you I could do it Mom!" And he had...successfully assembled the part I could not!
I made some fun magnets for the boys to learn the months of the year and match family members' birthdays with the month. For the first hour after completing them, they were more interested in sticking them through the machine I used to make them than playing them on the fridge. (Now they love playing with them on the fridge!)
On another note, Tyrel is nearing the end of his football reffing season. He has had a great time doing it, and we were able to go watch one of his games a couple weeks ago. Not great pictures, but he does a great job reffing! (Except if you ask the whiney parents from last week's game, they wanted to stone all of the refs.)
Doesn't he look handsome!?
And lastly, I had these pics on my camera and couldn't help posting them because I love this little Cutie! Clifton was blessed last week, aren't they a cute little family? And my boys are only slightly bigger than him :)



3 comments:
They certainly are little cuties! I love their games...so creative and fun! Miss you all to pieces!
Love that Silas put a part on that you couldn't THANK HEAVEN for little boys!! Love the slinky thing... best money ever spent at Thursdays :)and last but not least baby Clifton is DARLING his little awake picture Love him! They are one cute little family! LOVE YOU!
Hi Elena! You can now count me as a blog stocker. I just found your blog off of Nisa's so I hope you don't mind but now I can look at it and see what you guys are up to. Our blog is private but if you want an invite then email me at elggrenk@yahoo.com. So fun to see you guys yesterday - Kirsten
Post a Comment