Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Tyrel Spotlight

Well I'm the teacher so I can do what I want, and I want to spotlight my sweet husband too! 

Tyrel the Referee
Tyrel has started refing football games.  He'll ref four games a Saturday and had a lot of fun the first day...and was plenty sore too!  He's saving up for a new gun and a new computer!

Tyrel the Pianist
Recently he was called to be the primary pianist in our ward and is loving it!  The kids sure love him too and as I see him talking to the kids by name or telling me about something they did, I think "how does he know more about the neighborhood kids than I do?"  I love it though.  It's such a unique opportunity for him and Silas is in Heaven with his Daddy in primary!

Tyrel the Hubby
As always, he's the greatest husband and always doing what I need him to.  For example, yesterday before I left to a meeting I asked him if he could clean up for me and do a few other things (besides watching the boys) and when I got back he'd done it all...and wonderfully so.  I gave him a big hug and told him thanks and he looked surprised and said, "What?  You asked me to."  :)  Love him!!!  We just celebrated our 5th anniversary and I still know that I'm the Luckiest to have him!!!

Tyrel the Daddy





Enough said in pictures!

1 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

Aren't we the luckiest girls in the whole world to have married King boys? I hear women complain all the time that their husbands don't help We've never had to worry they are so good to help with whatever we ask! What a great Dad love that picture on the clothesline pole Hilarious!