Have you seen the movie, "Horton Hears a Who?" Well it wasn't my favorite movie in the world, but I liked it okay. In case you are thinking that we live on a spec...one that has disappeared, I am echoing the words of the Who's..."WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!" And Here's some of what we've been doing:
Enjoying the Christmas season and the fun it is with two little boys who can do so many fun things. They both loved helping to decorate the tree, and now Logan loves to take the ornaments off the tree.
Waiting in line to see Santa. Silas was excited to take Logie's hand and hold it as they waited in line. Sorry I don't have digital copies of the actual Santa pics. Logan got his candy cane first and then had no problem sitting on Santa's lap. Silas was not going to sit on it, but would we in a picture with Dad and Santa.
From Pirate to Shepherd, isn't he a HANDSOME LITTLE GUY!?
Celebrating Dad's birthday with friends and family.
The boys are always up to making messes.
I LOVE MY THREE NINJA TURTLES!
Play group tour of the firestation. Logan was all about getting up in the truck, Silas didn't want anything to do with it.



3 comments:
I love those Ninja Turtle boys! So cute! We are glad you're still here and I for one thing you do an amazing job updating your blog as often as you do... you're one busy woman! Love the updates LOVE YOU all! Love those boys! Can we just kidnap them for a while :)
Hi Elena! I don't have your email so this will have to do. Happy Birthday to you on the 6th!! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment