So on Saturday night, I was eating at Wendy's with my sweet little family. When who should walk in the door...Santa Clause! I spotted him and said to the boys, "Hey look, who's coming in the door?" Silas turned and saw him, then with sparkling eyes he said, "SANTA!" Santa went to use the bathroom and my two boys in their Ninja Turtle shirts stood at the booth and waves to Santa who waved back. Now Santa was ready for the weekend too! He wasn't in his fancy red velvet. He had on a Christmasy vest and trousers, he was ready to relax for the weekend too and have some Wendys. When he was done ordering his food, he came over and talked to my boys. It was so precious! After he left, Silas asked, "Does Santa not have a potty at his house so he has to come use the potty at the eating food place?" I LOVE Christmas time! We are ENJOYING EACH DAY OF CHRISTMAS! And I can hardly contain my excitement that I get to see my brother on Saturday who I haven't seen since January! IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago



2 comments:
SO cute! What a nice man to play Santa for your boys! I love the Wendy's idea for Saturday night dinner. I NEVER want to make dinner on Saturday!
I was just scrolling down looking at your older pictures and have to say that those pirate costumes were so cute! The facial hair on your boys and all. :) You look great btw, you're so in shape for having 2 kids!
Post a Comment