Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My New Addiction

So my lovely sister-in-law Janet introduced me to my new addiction--COUPONING!  She invited me to a couponing class where I learned how to hard core use coupons and save TONS of money!  On my first trip to Target, my total was $25, after I gave my coupons my total was $5!  And that was with them being out of half the things I had coupons for.  It takes a little time, but it feels kinda like a game, (I know it may sound lame) but I LOVE it!  I love coming home from the store and telling Tyrel how much I just saved.  So if anyone is interested in learning how, these are the two websites I use:

A big shout out to the wonderful ladies who do all the work and tell me how and where to find the deals! 

Fabulessly Frugal (I like this one best because it's cute and organized) http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.blogspot.com/

Savvy Shopper (Jen taught the class I went to and she helps manage this site)
http://www.savvyshopperdeals.com/

0 comments: