Finally som pics from the boys' b-days! Can you believe that I have a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old!? Me neither! We just couldn't seem to get enough celebrating in.
On Silas' actually b-day, we decorated the front room and made him a birthday hat, and he opened his present from us. That evening, we went bowling with my family, and came back for cake and ice cream.
In between their birthdays and after Labor Day, we had a friends' birthday party outside. It was so much fun, but sadly, I can't find any pictures of it on my camera. Luckily there were about 3 other people taking pics. so I'll post those later. After the party we had decided we'd had enough birthdaying and that we weren't going to do anthing for Logan's b-day. But on that day, we decided to do a cake at Mom's (let's be honest, we all wanted to eat some more cake!) And we couldn't find any birthday candles, so we did what we could!
I did manage to find a picture of the cupcakes from the friend party. We had a "fishing" theme. I have decided that I love decorating cupcakes, but could benefit from taking th Wilton courses! Some time maybe...
This is the boys playing with Silas' new swords. Thanks Grammy and Fam!



2 comments:
Oh my heck! i love the last picture of the boys! they are so stinkin' adorable!
NO WAY! Silas cannot be three already! That is insane. Your boys are getting so big, and cuter by the day!
Post a Comment