Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why Do I Never Blog Anymore?.....

Well looking through all the pictures I haven't blogged yet, I've decided that there are several reasons I don't blog much anymore.  We're just TOO busy!

1. We're too busy being Mommy and Daddy!

2. We're too busy playing!  Playing at the Rec. Center...playing with our cousins when they come to visit... playing tennis...playing bowling...playing dance party...and playing with Corbin!


3.  I'm too busy cleaning up messes
4.  We're too busy driving somewhere to do something, get something, drop off something, or something...
5.  We're to busy trying to fit in an evening run as we train for our next race.  (This was us with Janet and Ray after our 5K...way after since we are all showered and such).


And many more things I don't have pictures of.

3 comments:

Ben, Elise, Lucy, and Jack said...

Rucifee! Life sure does get busy, but I am glad that you posted some pictures! The boys are getting so BIG!! I can't believe it!I sure do miss you and think you are a great momma and super wife! your boys are very lucky!! LOVE YOU

Queen of Kings said...

oh we've missed you blogging but we love your busy :)! We love your boys SOOOO MUCH! The pic of them in their swim suits DARLING and the one where Silas is with his buddy making a crazy face so Funny! We LOVE YOUR FAMILY! Yeah for bowling and all the things that keep you busy! They are all good things :)

Nisa and Colby said...

So much fun! I hardly ever blog too, but I love the pic of the boys! I'm so glad that Corbin has such a good friend.