Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter

We had a GREAT Easter and Conference Weekend!  Very spiritually fed and temporally fed as well!  I think we ate enough candy for the rest of the year! 
Silas loved the egg hunt, Logan loved sitting on the grass and holding one egg. 
The Easter bunny was great and brought Silas a bike!  (I don't think that will be a trend, but Mom and Dad were sure glad he now has a bike to ride so he doesn't have to keep stealing the other kids' bikes...as much!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Gogan is getting so big! and I was just thinking... is Peanut going to be 3 this year?! crazy how time flies! I'm glad you guys had such a great Easter and Jerod is very jealous that Silas got such a cool bike!

Queen of Kings said...

That is one awesome bike! I LOVE your boys! And hi you're GEORGOUS Elena! I love the pic with you holding Logan! You are such a cute family! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

bren said...

Hey Elena, I can't find your email address... could you send it to me? Sorry, when I got my new blog a few months ago, I lost a bunch of links and email addresses. Email me at brendi.lee@gmail.com Thanks! :)