Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Big Party...Now Let's Get Back to Real Life!

Wow we sure have been having one BIG party for about a month now!  We were so spoiled this Christmas with all the time we got to spend with family.  Tyrel saved up his days off and we were able to be in Idaho for a week and a half.  We sure had a blast, Silas just loves being on the farm...Don't we all!

IDAHO HIGHLIGHTS
Darian and Cassie's graduation from BYU-Idaho--Congrats guys, we love you!
Riding on the snow mobiles!--We hoped for snow everyday so that we could use them.  It was SO cold though, we only rode for a little bit.
Playing TRAINS--Janet smoked us! 
Cooking with Mom King--and mostly eating all of her YUMMY food!
Playing with Janet!--it was great to have a sister to spend Christmas with since mine were back in Utah!
Watching Silas and Logan play with their uncles--He can't get enough of those uncles! 

We came home from a long and great vacation to even more partying and time with family!  Jon, Chelsy, and Baby Daniel were still here visiting for another week and a half.  Before we left for Idaho, we did our gift exchange and breakfast.  When we cam home we played lots of Wii and lots of TRAINS!  We have now gotten Jon and Chelsy addicted to the woderful game of Ticket to Ride.  On Monday we celebrated mine and Chelsy's birthdays and mom made an awesome ice cream cake...yum!  Then last night, as a final shabang we had a DANCE PARTY!  It was great times and I was sure tired by the end of the night.  We said our goodbyes before they headed back to Montana.  Jon will be headed off to basic training in a few days and we'll sure miss him!  But we are lucky enough to have Chelsy and Daniel come back and stay with Mom and Pa for a few months.  I look forward to lots of playing with them!

So this brings me to today...my birthday.  As a birthday present to myself, I am blogging, facebooking, and listening to my new music during nap time, rather than doing any housework!  When Tyrel gets home we are going to get Jambas and on Saturday we are going to go swimmig with the boys at the rec.center.

I have been working like crazy to get ORGANIZED because I just can't stand the chaos and the clutter and the disorder ANY MORE!  I have found this awesome website with some great ideas and encoragement, you should all check it out!  http://justorganizeyourself.blogspot.com/

HAPPY 2010!



I LOVE thse crazy boys!

2 comments:

Nat said...

My first thought when seeing this picture of Silas was, "whoa! There is NO doubt that is a King boy!" Pretty sure I have pics of Tyrel and the rest of them that look identical to this!

Queen of Kings said...

I love your boys too! Thanks for making Christmas week so much fun I Love You (and that hardly does it justice) Love all the pics and I'm so glad you were able to enjoy both sides of the family :) its always nice to be home! Love You Sister!