So it turns out that when you start a business, it takes all of your extra time and then some! So I started selling Avon a few weeks ago and I am having a lot of fun with it! If you are every interested in buying Avon products for yourself or for gifts, etc. you can check out my website (the link is to the right of this post). However, now I am going to post all of September since I have been so busy, so here goes:
We went on our first camping trip since two days before Silas was born and Silas LOVES camping! We went to Antelope Island which is very low-key camping with no shade and no campfires, only briquettes. On Saturday we went on a hike along the lake that ended up being SO long, we had to hitch a ride from a random guy back to camp. (They should probably post at the start of the trail how long it is, and that you should leave a vehicle at the other end of the trail because they don't meet!) Live and learn.
On September 21, we had a new nephew born. Jon and Chelsy named their baby Daniel Morgan Vargas. Mom and baby are both well and we can't wait until Thanksgiving to meet him! Sorry no pics because no one will send me any!
We went to the Brazillian Festival they had at the Gateway and discovered that Silas is scared of balloons. We tried to have a clown make him a balloon hat and he freaked out and wouldn't get anywhere near it. So now we know, don't waste your time wating in line for a balloon animal for a 2-year old.
Logan is getting huge and is very alert and playful now! He growls all the time...LOUD growls, you would think there was a wild animal in the room! Silas just loves to play with him and won't let any kids near him, "No! Don't touch my brother!" he says. The rest of these pictures are of random things that my boys do to make me smile!



4 comments:
Wow, you guys are having so much fun! I love the picture of the two boys together! Love you!
Jon had a baby?!!! What!? Where have I been? Your boys are sure cute!
CONGRATULATIONS JON AND CHELSEA! Gosh I miss you guys! Logan is getting so big and he looks just like Tyrel!
Hello dear friends! I can't believe how big Logan and Silas are! what a fun life they have! and you too! i miss you very much and it looks as if things are going well for you! I love and miss you!
Post a Comment