August 12 marked two years ago that Tyrel and I were married. So the weekend before, we planned a camping trip with just the two of us up Big Cottonwood Canyon. My mom and Pa offered to watch Silas for us. So all day I packed and got everything ready for our perfect camping trip. After work, Tyrel and I drove up the canyon and at the first campsite there was a sign that said full, so we drove up to the next site and it also said full. I couldn't believe it!!! I was so bummed that our camping trip had been spoiled! So we drove back down the canyon trying to decide what to do and we found a picnic area just a little ways down. It had firepits, so we could still cook our foil dinners and roast our marshmallows. Then we sat and read our book to each other and before we left, we climbed up the mountain as far as we could go. It turned out to be really fun even though we didn't get to spend the night.

Then on Tuesday, our actual anniversary, we went out to eat at Chili's and Tyrel got a whole rack of ribs.

January 7th, 2014
11 years ago



1 comments:
You two are so dang CUTE!! Sorry your camping trip didn't work out Ray and I did that about a month ago and didn't end up camping its a bummer!! But we found a great place and are possibly going this weekend (over Labor Day) we would LOVE it if you wanted to join us :)
HAPPEE ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment