This is a picture of my parents house in Centerville, Utah where we are living right now. It is really fun to be around my family all the time, I hope Tyrel is not getting sick of us!
This is Silas drawing pictures with vanilla pudding.
Last weekend we tried round two of camping at Big Cottonwood Canyon. This time my whole family was going to go. Mom and I worked hard that morning to pack all the food and needed supplies. Then Steph, Silas, and I drove up early so we could be there by 2:00 (when you are allowed to check-in). Well we got there at 1:45 and both sites were full again. Bummer! I really wanted Silas to go camping so we set up the tent in the backyard. Then we went inside for a while to eat and get a movie. When we looked outside, it was SO windy that our tent had collapsed! We went out to fix it and Pa and Tyrel rigged up some ropes that would keep the tent staked down. While they did that, Silas was playing in the tent with us, but he got so scared when the wind blew and shook the tent. We ended up having him sleep inside with Mom and Pa. The rest of us decided to watch "Signs" out in the tent while the wind was constantly blowing (creepy!) and it was a lot of fun.





2 comments:
Silas is so cute!! Happy Anniversary too. Sorry your plans kinda got wrecked, but looks like you had fun anyway, and you had a free babysitter right. Lucky!
hey , you look sooo great! I didn't know you guys were in Utah. It's like when we moved 5 blocks away we moved to the other side of the world.
Post a Comment