Yes, it has happened, I now have a six-year-old who is also a Kindergarten graduate. It is amazing how much they learn and develop at this age. I can hardly keep up with all the new things he does! Here are his latest things:
- Dad taught him how to shine his Sunday shoes
- He is getting really good at money (trading up coins, knowing how much of each makes a dollar, knowing how much more he'll need, putting his coins in rolls, and especially knowing all the things he wants to buy with his money!)
- LEGOS! This boy can't get enough legos and loves to play with them wherever he goes! He got his own legos for his birthday and just LOVES building things with them.
- Can fly a kite all by himself.
- Rides a two-wheeler bike by himself. Loves to ride bike or scooter and is now old enough to ride around the block by himself or with his friends.
- He loves to play with friends and almost daily has a friend over or goes over to their house.
- Is a Kindergarten graduate! I cannot believe that Kindergarten is over. He had a wonderful year and was blessed to have Mrs. Gallacher, an amazing teacher! We love her so much and will be sad to not interact with her so much next year. He is turning into quite a confident reader and will even look at signs and things while we are out and tell me what they say. We got some Lego books from the library and guess what...Lego books = motivation to read! He made so many great friends in his class and was sad when school ended because he wouldn't see his friends everyday.
- He is my little helper boy who I can trust for a lot of things. He now can unload anything from the dishwasher, not just the silverware or plastic dishes. He keeps Oaklee safe and happy and helps out with Logan as well.
- And he tells me seriously about 30 times a day, "Mom, I love you!" I could learn a lesson or two from this boy. I sure LOVE him!












0 comments:
Post a Comment