Sunday, June 12, 2011

House Tour Part 1

We've been working hard and are ready to give the first part of our house tour:
The Kitchen and Dining Room: 

BEFORE


 AFTER!!!


 Chalk board and magnetic door.  (I LOVE getting ideas from crafts blogs!!!)
This door leads to the garage on the left and the downstairs on the right.

The Pantry: 
BEFORE
 AFTER
I've never had a pantry but I LOVE it! 

The kitchen turned out better than I ever dreamed it would!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my Handy Hubby who just kept going on project after project.  He let me have it exactly how I wanted it and never complained.  And THANK YOU to all the handy friends and family who helped!

Main Upstairs Bathroom
BEFORE
 AFTER
Follow me downstairs...
This is the Family Room/Play Room
(It is a someday later project)
But the space is Awesome!
 Laundry Area
 Complete with a FOLDING COUNTER!
Downstairs Bathroom
And now for my favorite room in the house... 

Da na na na!!!  The Food Storage Room that just keeps going and going.  I LOVE having a place I can keep all the great things I buy for cheap with couponing!

Now let's move outside to the backyard.  We still haven't done a lot with the yard, but we have at least finished some of the projects for the kids.
BEFORE

AFTER

We turned half of the flower box into a sandbox.  Now we need to figure out how to keep the sand in the box!

So that concludes what we have to show of the house for now.  Still to come...the front room and the boys' room.  We are having lots of fun and are never without a project to do!  I'm so grateful for our house and for all of the extra little things that it came with that are such luxuries!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! Tyrel, you did so good on the kitchen. It looks incredible! Elena, your pantry is so so soooo organized! Can you come do mine??? The house is amazing! I love it! Can I move in? It looks like you have plenty of room! :) So happy for you guys!

Jeanna said...

I LOVE it!!! You guys have done an amazing job! Congrats! I can't wait until that day comes for us :-)

Queen of Kings said...

Can't think of a cuter couple for that house! Love the pics and love the real life version of being ther even more! You have done a great job making it cute and yours now i can steal your good ideas when we get a house LOVE YOU!! Congrats on the new house :)

Bear said...

Elena! It looks awesome! You guys are so great! Love the crafty Elena touches. So fun. I'm so happy for you guys. I don't know anyone that deserves it more than you guys. You and Tyrel are such an exemplary couple to me. Love you guys. Say hi to the boys for me.

Sarah Davis

susan smith said...

It is so fun to see your improvements. Happy for you guys