Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can you tell who is who?

Here are some pictures of Silas and Logan next to each other. Except for the fact that Logan is a chunk and Silas was a skeleton, they look so alike. In fact, some days when Silas is asleep, Tyrel and I look at Logan and think that it is Silas, forgetting that Silas is actually now a two-year-old who is taking a nap. Also, when Logan wears certain outfits, I call him Silas all day long because I remember Silas wearing them. I sure love these little boys of mine!











































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like one was born with just a bit more hair but other than that no! LOL

Braydan and Jessica said...

They could be twins! Such cute little bundles!

Queen of Kings said...

WOW its amazing how much they look alike I can only tell it's Logan because he is so chunky and I LOVE IT! Congrats on two adorable little boys! Thanks for sharing the pics its fun to get them doing the same things :)

Aimee said...

Oh what a beautiful baby! Congratulations on your third year anniversary. It is crazy how fast time flies!