Just a little update on our little family. We moved into our new apartment this past weekend and we are almost all settled in, minus hanging things on the wall. We love it and can't believe how big it is compared to our apartment in Rexburg! We find out whether we are having a boy or a girl on Friday and we can't wait! Sorry no pictures right now, I have to wait until we get internet at our apartment so pictures so come shortly I hope!
January 7th, 2014
11 years ago



2 comments:
Um. . .wow. How did I totally not know that you're pregnant? Is this what happens when I miss an Idaho trip??? You guys are going to make me look bad. . . :)
We had NO IDEA you got a new apartment! I am calling Ray right now to see if he knows... NOPE he doesn't YAY for you! Can't wait to see what your having that is TOMORROW YAY!!! I hope you call :)
Love You!
Post a Comment