I guess you could call these few days that we are home intermission. We've tried to fill it with fun things, especially because we are just running out of motivation for school! Izzy came back with us and we have had fun hanging out, she as also been catching up with old friends who live here. Today we went to the Splash Park and it was so much fun! Silas doesn't really like getting splashed in the face, but he takes it because he loves playing in the water. He even went down the slide several times.



Everytime we go to Porter Park, Silas sees the carousel going and loves to watch it. So finally today I let him ride it. He liked sitting on it for a little bit but then he got scared and I had to pick him up. I decide to climb on the horse with him but as I was getting on, that is when the horse was moving up, I bet it was really funny to watch!




3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We'll have to go looking for fun, free, summertime water places out here, the splash park was such a good idea for Rexburg! Thats so neat that Izzy got to spend some time in rexburg with you guys. What are her plans after the summer? Hope you guys have fun for the 4th!
okay, sorry its me again. :D I can't find your email address so I'll just respond to you this way. I don't know what days work best for you guys but as for this week, I am available Monday, Thursday and Saturday evening. The lighting is usually best at around 7:30 but I'm guessing Silas will probably be in bed aroudn that time so we can go earlier, which should be fine. Just let me know. I'm excited to do it, I just hope you like how they turn out! :)
You guys are so cute! I bet it's been fun to hang out with Isabel.
Post a Comment